Hope 4 Destiny also known as H4D is a social enterprise and NGO situated in Delft, Cape Town. Hope 4 Destiny takes a holistic approach by focusing on multiple relevant facets of the Delft community providing HIV/Aids and TB awareness, sports coaching and training, educating youth through various workshops, standing up for the rights of abused persons and senior citizens. Delft as a community is overwhelmed by reality of poverty, crime, drugs, gangsterism, unemployment, HIV/Aids and domestic violence. Hope 4 Destiny wants to be a positive catalyst for change and wants to work towards the improvement of the community, families and its individual members.
Hope 4 Destiny freely try to improve, uplift and empower their community as a whole by providing various resources to ensure that youth of Delft grow up with the necessary skills to be employable. The organization prioritizes the underprivileged, hungry and uneducated/unskilled. We believe in empowerment through education.
- To secure a better future for our communities.
- To uplift and empower the Delft community with education, skills training and social development so they can break the extreme cycle of poverty and violence.
Young people in the Delft community are growing up in a safe, secure and conducive environment.
- Early childhood development
- After school programs
- Youth development
- Upliftment, recreation and empowerment of senior citizens
- Advocacy for human rights
- TB awareness
- Providing developmental feeding schemes
- Skills development
Hope 4 Destiny freely try to improve, uplift and empower their community as a whole by providing various resources to ensure that youth of Delft grow up with the necessary skills to be employable.