- Kayamandi. Economic & Tourism Corridor Building, George Blake Street, Stellenbosch
- 021 889 3001
Step Up focuses on resource mobilisation for sustainable growth and development and committed to changing lives and transforming communities in Africa. The organisation assists clients with free legal advice and assistance on labour, housing, children’s rights, consumer issues, etc.
Step Up also focuses on setting up networks and working relationships with all or most support centres, Department of justice, Justice Centre, Department of labour, Department of Social Development and the Office of the Consumer Protector.
1 October 2016 - 30 November 2016
SASSA Paypoint - Citizen
SASSA Pay Point: Stellenbosch Town Hall
Key Challenges Identified
- More working ATMs at pay point with enough cash
- Grant deductions – a working recourse system to stop the deductions
- Provision of wheelchairs for the elderly and disabled
- Staff to wear name tags & uniforms
- Queue assistant to check and ensure grantees have the correct documentation
- Clean drinking water at the pay point